- Admissions are open from Nursery to Class VI for session 2024-2025. Minimum Age required as on 31st March 2024 for each class admission is as stated below
- There is a written assessment for children along with an interaction with parents for Grade I upwards. For pre-primary admissions, an informal interaction of parents along with the child on the date as mentioned on child's admit card is mandatory.
- Date of assessment/ interaction and further details would be shared at the time of registration.
- No change of date will be entertained. However, the school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of interaction if need be.
- Parents are requested to bring the Immunization chart and original Birth Certificate of the child issued by the Municipal Corporation along with self-attested photocopies of the same during the admission process. No change in the date of birth will be entertained once the admission is done.
Students who are under transfer from schools (including outside U.P.) must have their Transfer Certificates countersigned by the Inspector of Schools of the state concerned.
Requisite Admissions Form
- It is mandatory for all admissions upwards of (including) Grade 3 a certificate from the head of the school where the student is/was studying until most recently, will have to be produced for admission finalization.
- The Original copy of the Birth Certificate and other Government approved documents (such as AADHAR, Passport, etc) must be produced for verification as and when required.
- Application for admission should be given in the appropriate form.
- The school reserves the right to interact with children, along with their parents, if necessary after entrance test(s).
Documents required for admission are:
- A photocopy of the date of birth certificate of their wards issued by a competent authority at the time of admission. Please carry the original also for verification.
- Copy of previous schools’ Transfer Certificate/ any other documents.
- Five passport size photographs of the ward and five each of the parents.
Prospectus and Registration form can be obtained from the school office by paying the requisite registration fee and completed registration form needs to be deposited at the school office within the stipulated time. The said registration fee shall be non-refundable.
RULES FOR ADMISSION
- The application for admission must be done on the appropriate form. The school reserves the right to evaluate the child in any or all subjects.
- The school reserves the right to select or reject any application. The decision of the school authorities is final as far as granting / refusal of admission is concerned.
- Parents are requested to give an advance notice of at least a month for the withdrawal of their wards. Kindly note, a fee equivalent to the tuition fee of one month shall be charged for issuing the transfer certificate in lieu of the above.
- Full quarters' school fees are chargeable for any withdrawal in the middle of that particular quarter.
- Transfer of admission to any other Jaipuria School is a matter of preference and not guaranteed. Paid fees, including one time charges, is not transferable from one branch to another and management reserves rights of admission.
- Seats will be reserved for the weaker sections of the society as per the Government RTE Act in Nursery section, subject to and in compliance with the State Government Orders when received.
- In case supporting documents are found to be inadequate, the school management reserves the right to withdraw / cancel the admission.
PAYMENT OF FEE
- The fee is to be paid in the School Office divided into four equal quarters, maximum in twelve installments, before the end of the academic session. Fee once paid is not refundable.
- Payment of fee by DD / Cheque shall be accepted up to the 10th of every installment in which payments falls due.
- Cheques / DD should be drawn in favour of Seth M. R. Jaipuria School, Rooma Campus, Kanpur- REVENUE A/C, payable at Kanpur.
- Fees is payable till the 10th of the month in which the installment of fees becomes due.
- Late fees can be paid along with a fine of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) on or before the 25th of the same month.
- Further fine of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) per week is applicable from 25th onwards.
- If the fee remains unpaid for two consecutive months after the due date, the name of student will be struck off the rolls.
- If any student whose name is struck off the rolls seeks readmission, he/she will be charged a re-admission fee equivalent to the Admission fee of that particular academic session, provided re-admission is permissible and sanctioned by the Principal.
- If any collection charges are levied, the same would be payable by the parents / guardians.
- Detailed fee structure would be shared with parents only after registration of their wards for the admission process.
- Annual examinations are held in March.
- Cumulative assessment of the whole year is considered for the child's promotion into the next class.
- Detention rules applicable as per direction of the Board.
- A student who fails twice in the same class will have to be withdrawn from the School.
The medium of instruction is ENGLISH and the school provides education to both boys and girls within a span of 14 years divided as under:
|Nursery, Class LKG and UKG||Primary School|
|Class I to V||Junior School|
|Class VI to VIII||Middle School|
|Class IX to XII||Senior School|
The subjects taught at the school shall be:
- English, Hindi, Social Studies, Mathematics, Science, General Knowledge, Environmental Science.
For Senior Secondary:
- Science: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics , Computer Science, English.
- Commerce: Business Studies, Accounts, Economics, English (Optional- Hindi, Physical Education).
- Humanities: History, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, Music, Dance, (Optional- Hindi, Physical Education).
- Art, Music (Western & Classical) & Dance.
- Yoga and meditation are an integral part of the school curriculum.
- The students will also be exposed to innovative pedagogy using e-learning, videos, and other latest technologies.
- The School curriculum is based on CBSE.
- The Parents should ensure that fee of his/her ward is deposited in time.
- Fee Will be accepted only through Cashless Channels in favour of “Seth M.R. Jaipuria School, Rooma Campus, Kanpur- Revenue A/C”.
- Till 10th of the Fee Due Month through Cashless mode & E-pay only.
- Fee Cheque can be dropped in the drop box along with duly filled fee deposit slip at the SCHOOL PREMISES during working hours of working days, till 7th of the due month.
- With Late FEE at the school counter: Fee with late fine and other applicable dues as described in fee receipt book and/or student’s dairy will be accepted at the school counter on Monday & Tuesday each month , between 9AM to 11AM.
- Please fill in all the information in the Fee Receipt Slip. On the back of the slip please fill up Cheque Number, Date, Your Bank Name & Branch. Please fill the Name, Class and Admission Number of student(s) and your contact number on the back of the Cheque too.
- Please use MICR Cheque or Demand Drafts only. Out station Cheque will not be accepted . If fee is deposited by Non MICR or out station Cheque, it may result in non deposit of fee, which will cause inconvenience to parents and imposition of fine. Cheques should be CTS only.
- In case of holidays on due date of fee collection, the fee will be accepted on the next working day.
- In case the fee is deposited through cheque, parents have to ensure that the cheque is issued by them towards the fee deposit, is cleared from their bank. In any case school will not be responsible for the loss of cheque in transit, return of cheque or late clearing of the cheque. Please ensure that there are adequate funds in your account to cover the cheque issued by you. Cheque not honoured for any reason can lead to serious re-percussion.
Fee and Charges
Fee Structure 2023-24
|Class||Reg. Fee||Add. Fee||Security||Tution (quarterly) fee|
Fee Structure 2022-23
|Class||Reg. Fee||Add. Fee||Security||Tution (quarterly) fee|